Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.

Six Forks Burger Company

no avatar
User

Mary Anne

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:31 am

Louisville: Highlands

Six Forks Burger Company

by Mary Anne » Sat Aug 31, 2019 4:25 pm

It just dawned on me I hadn't seen any buzz on this forum about Six Forks Burger Co. I've been a couple of times and the burgers are solid, the sides are good and while I've managed to resist, they've got big mason jars of blue Koolaid in the cooler. Troy and Selena are nice folks and on Tuesday the Koolaid is free! In addition to beef they serve the Impossible Burger as well as the Impossible Sausage, which is new to me. They did a nice spot on Great Day Live this past week. https://www.whas11.com/article/features/great-day-live/six-forks-burger-co-offers-great-food-in-family-friendly-atmosphere/417-05a96457-807e-4da8-941b-68f69721581a?fbclid=IwAR2-JJeLASs2ZOE25MtreUNqJ0Pvl4FYQ4OhudfAdtKgAxo6fbigs6vJmNo 1270 Preston Street in Shelby Park
no avatar
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Crescent Hill

Re: Six Forks Burger Company

by Robin Garr » Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:47 pm

I haven't been yet, but I want to. I'm not a big fan of Kool-Aid, though ...
no avatar
User

Mary Anne

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:31 am

Louisville: Highlands

by Mary Anne » Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:17 pm

six forks.jpg
I had to go try the Beyond Sausage today. Run, do not walk to eat this. For my vegan/vegetarian friends, they have a separate grill area for the Beyond products, as well as for the green beans, which are charred, served with a squirt of yum yum sauce and completely addictive.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
no avatar
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Crescent Hill

by Robin Garr » Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:42 pm

The Hall on Washington has Beyond Brats in its wurst collection, too, Mary Anne. Tastes like p- p- pork!
no avatar
User

Leah S

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:31 pm

Old Louisville

by Leah S » Sun Sep 01, 2019 6:08 pm

I've already been twice also! It's close enough for us to walk. They're serving Beyond Burgers, though, and the "second gen" Beyond Burgers are VERY good. The cheesy fries are ridiculously good, and it's a good thing we walk there. I'll get the green beans next time with my BBurger! They offer discounts for active duty service members, plus police, fire and emergency service workers. Wait let me verify that last part.
no avatar
User

Leah S

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:31 pm

Old Louisville

by Leah S » Sun Sep 01, 2019 6:09 pm

yes. From their Fb page "Finally got our flag up and now we feel official! Spread the word that all Police, Fire, EMS, and active duty military receive a 50% discount from here until eternity....." Nice touch.