Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.
User avatar
User

Mark R.

{ RANK }

Foodie

Posts

3997

Joined

Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:02 pm

Location

Anchorage, KY

Local Restaurant Rankings by Yelp

by Mark R. » Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:00 pm

This is obviously Click Bait but it's worth looking at anyway

The whole article isn't available unless you have a subscription to Business 1st but it's interesting to note that according to their rankings the top 5 are all steakhouses. Of course there top 5 are also probably close to the 5 most extensive restaurants in Louisville too. https://www.bizjournals.com/louisville/ ... IifQ%3D%3D

There's also a survey attached to the article to let readers select what they think is the best restaurant in Louisville. Interestingly enough the top 5 from the above survey are not included in this list?
Written using Dragon NaturallySpeaking

"Life is short. Drink the good wine first"
User avatar
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Posts

21269

Joined

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Location

Crescent Hill

Re: Local Restaurant Rankings by Yelp

by Robin Garr » Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:04 pm

Looks like the top five, in order from first to fifth, are:

Le Moo Fine Steak House
Jeff Ruby's Steakhouse, Louisville
Ruth's Chris Steak House
Eddie Merlot's
Pat's Steakhouse

I think this tells us more about Yap than it does about Louisville dining. :twisted:
no avatar
User

James Natsis

{ RANK }

Foodie

Posts

789

Joined

Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:34 pm

Re: Local Restaurant Rankings by Yelp

by James Natsis » Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:48 pm

Robin Garr wrote:Looks like the top five, in order from first to fifth, are:

Le Moo Fine Steak House
Jeff Ruby's Steakhouse, Louisville
Ruth's Chris Steak House
Eddie Merlot's
Pat's Steakhouse

I think this tells us more about Yap than it does about Louisville dining. :twisted:


I thought this was a list of most likely places the Rat Pack would play a restaurant gig in Louisville if they were all still alive!
James J. Natsis
User avatar
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Posts

21269

Joined

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Location

Crescent Hill

Re: Local Restaurant Rankings by Yelp

by Robin Garr » Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:51 pm

James Natsis wrote:I thought this was a list of most likely places the Rat Pack would play a restaurant gig in Louisville if they were all still alive!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
User

Mark R.

{ RANK }

Foodie

Posts

3997

Joined

Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:02 pm

Location

Anchorage, KY

Re: Local Restaurant Rankings by Yelp

by Mark R. » Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:03 pm

Robin Garr wrote:Looks like the top five, in order from first to fifth, are:

Le Moo Fine Steak House
Jeff Ruby's Steakhouse, Louisville
Ruth's Chris Steak House
Eddie Merlot's
Pat's Steakhouse

I think this tells us more about Yap than it does about Louisville dining. :twisted:

Yes, they certainly didn't worry about any of the creative food places in Louisville! You can get a good steak in about every city in the US but certainly can't get the caliber of food of many other types that we have here in Louisville.
Written using Dragon NaturallySpeaking

"Life is short. Drink the good wine first"
User avatar
User

TP Lowe

{ RANK }

Foodie

Posts

1975

Joined

Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:00 am

Location

Shelby County

Re: Local Restaurant Rankings by Yelp

by TP Lowe » Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:37 am

Mark R. wrote:This is obviously Click Bait but it's worth looking at anyway

The whole article isn't available unless you have a subscription to Business 1st but it's interesting to note that according to their rankings the top 5 are all steakhouses. Of course there top 5 are also probably close to the 5 most extensive restaurants in Louisville too. https://www.bizjournals.com/louisville/ ... IifQ%3D%3D


A silly list from a silly source. But thanks for linking it!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests

Powered by phpBB ® | phpBB3 Style by KomiDesign