Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.
User avatar
User

Charles W.

{ RANK }

Foodie

Posts

970

Joined

Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:53 pm

Location

Schnitzelburg

We need this in one place--Lonnie's on other board

by Charles W. » Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:59 pm

See this on the old site? Lonnie's replacing Zap's?

http://www.myspeakerscorner.com/forum/index.phtml?fn=66
User avatar
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Posts

20187

Joined

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Location

Crescent Hill

Re: We need this in one place--Lonnie's on other board

by Robin Garr » Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:02 pm

Charles W. wrote:See this on the old site? Lonnie's replacing Zap's?

http://www.myspeakerscorner.com/forum/index.phtml?fn=66


Cross-posting is good, Charles, during the transition period. Either a link like this, or better still, maybe just copy the content over here.

This interim won't last long. With the Nanny Block problem apparently cleared up, 90 percent of the group apparently delighted and the other 10 percent at least satisfied, I don't see any reason to tarry about making the move final. Certainly we'll allow a few days, but now I'm envisioning that we move it all over here and put the old forum on read-only status some time next week.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 10 guests

Powered by phpBB ® | phpBB3 Style by KomiDesign