Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.

Has anyone been to brunch at Rivue?

no avatar
User

Bill Veneman

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:35 pm

East End outside of the Watterson, but not afraid to travel for good grub

Has anyone been to brunch at Rivue?

by Bill Veneman » Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:24 am

Rivue's Sunday Brunch? Family wants to take me someplace special for my birthday on Sunday, and would love to try it if it's worth it.
If life's a Banquet, what's with all the Tofu?

Cheers!

Bill V.
no avatar
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Crescent Hill

Re: Has anyone been to brunch at Rivue?

by Robin Garr » Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:21 am

Bill Veneman wrote:Rivue's Sunday Brunch? Family wants to take me someplace special for my birthday on Sunday, and would love to try it if it's worth it.

Bill, sorry I haven't tried the brunch yet, but assuming it's at least spirtually connected to the old Galt House brunch, it's probably worth doing once. The view is great, and it's pretty hard to screw up an indulgent brunch buffet.

I took the liberty of editing your subject line, by the way, to make it a little more specific - hope that helps attract more replies! :)
no avatar
User

KrisHamilton

{ RANK }

Foodie

Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:08 pm

Okolona

by KrisHamilton » Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:44 pm

We went to brunch last month. The food was the same and great as usual. The decor is definately different than before with blckand white tablecloths and placeware. We still love it and will be going back soon.