Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.

The Eagle beverage plan

no avatar
User

CrisBanaszynski

{ RANK }

Foodie

Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:39 pm

119 Saint Matthews Avenue

The Eagle beverage plan

by CrisBanaszynski » Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:37 pm

For all the craft beer fans out there, I've been the bar manager at The Eagle for about 4 months now and I've been bringing in some beers that are hot right now. For all the craft beer fans out there, I've changed the taps around to reflect more local stuff, which is not to say it's all local. We have some required beers since we are corporate. Also, in cans I have Bearded Iris, an upward trending Nashville brewery. I'd invite everyone on this forum to come by since y'all were so helpful with Atypical Man BBQ. Cheers!
Never trust a skinny chef...or a fat vegan
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Crescent Hill

Re: The Eagle beverage plan

by Robin Garr » Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:39 pm

Thanks for the invitation, Cris! I know the gang remembers Atypical Man fondly.
no avatar
User

Adam Robinson

{ RANK }

Foodie

Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:39 pm

by Adam Robinson » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:24 pm

CrisBanaszynski wrote:For all the craft beer fans out there, I've been the bar manager at The Eagle for about 4 months now and I've been bringing in some beers that are hot right now. For all the craft beer fans out there, I've changed the taps around to reflect more local stuff, which is not to say it's all local. We have some required beers since we are corporate. Also, in cans I have Bearded Iris, an upward trending Nashville brewery. I'd invite everyone on this forum to come by since y'all were so helpful with Atypical Man BBQ. Cheers!

That's the way you do advertising. I'll drop back in sometime soon and check it out!
no avatar
User

CrisBanaszynski

{ RANK }

Foodie

Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:39 pm

119 Saint Matthews Avenue

by CrisBanaszynski » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:03 pm

Sigh.....I was pretty fond of it as well. It's still in my back pocket though. I'm biding my time and putting it on paper and hopefully the company will take a look at it. Also, the chicken here is legit. I've gained 10 lbs.
Never trust a skinny chef...or a fat vegan
User

Michele Janosek

{ RANK }

Foodie

Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:08 pm

Douglass Hills

by Michele Janosek » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:14 pm

You had me & my hubby at Bearded Iris!!!!!!! :D