Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.
User

Mark R.

{ RANK }

Foodie

Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:02 pm

Anchorage, KY

Re: Haymarket Whiskey Bar?

by Mark R. » Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:02 am

I just saw a story on WAVE 3 that the Haymarket bar opened again this evening. The story continued to say that the owner was behind the bar. They said there was a small group in the bar and some protesters outside. Metro PD also had an officer outside.
Written using Dragon NaturallySpeaking

"Life is short. Drink the good wine first"
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Crescent Hill

by Robin Garr » Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:57 am

Yeah, it's a strange thing to be sure. He's doubling down, apparently, suing the people who came out against him. His attorney, Andrew Horne, is a good guy, but of course attorneys give people their day in court whether they like them or not. I hope some of the women who are calling him out will file charges against him. I know that's hard to do, but if they went public in social media, I hope they'll follow up by taking it to court. Otherwise, unfortunately, he may win without having to prove his innocence.
User

Adriel Gray

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:53 pm

Louisville Slugger

by Adriel Gray » Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:38 pm

Robin Garr wrote:he may win without having to prove his innocence.

I know what you are saying Robin, but just a reminder, he is innocent at this juncture until proven otherwise. Hope this true statement doesn't rustle jimmies. :|
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Crescent Hill

by Robin Garr » Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:52 pm

Adriel Gray wrote:
Robin Garr wrote:he may win without having to prove his innocence.

I know what you are saying Robin, but just a reminder, he is innocent at this juncture until proven otherwise. Hope this true statement doesn't rustle jimmies. :|

Not at all. Legit point, thanks. :)
Previous