Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.
no avatar
User

Barb T.

{ RANK }

Foodie

Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:47 pm

South End

Does this format work the same way?

by Barb T. » Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:07 pm

Hi All,
I had thought this forum worked the way the old one did, in regard to shooting a topic back to the top if someone adds to the thread. But it looks like the way to see new additions is the topics in bold type. This doesn't seem likely so I'm...as usual...confused. Barb T :?
Oh oh. I just scrolled down and see something about a poll...what kind of poll and do I want to even get involved?? Barb t again. :? :?
User

RebeccaWebb

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:54 am

Lexington, KY

forum format

by RebeccaWebb » Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:18 pm

Barb ... this forum works pretty much the same but much smoother and a lot more bells and whistles as Robin would likely say.

When you post a reply, it will move the topic to the top and the little icon will be yellow/gold if there are new posts that you haven't read. If you open the topic, then the icon will be clear.

I haven't gotten into the polls yet but I think any registered user can start one.
Rebecca Phillips Webb
User

Doogy R

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:15 pm

The purlieus of Louisville, KY

Polls.

by Doogy R » Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:05 pm

rebeccawebb wrote:I haven't gotten into the polls yet but I think any registered user can start one.

This is correct. Make sure to check the polling options. The last one was either YES or NO. Most people would prefer other options than just those 2.
Great food along with great company is truly one of lifes best treasures.
no avatar
User

Barb T.

{ RANK }

Foodie

Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:47 pm

South End

Thanks

by Barb T. » Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:14 pm

Thanks, Rebecca and Dougy. Makes a lot more sense now. Barb T :D