Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.
no avatar
User

Doogy R

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:15 pm

The purlieus of Louisville, KY

Turkey Joe's

by Doogy R » Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:47 am

Chef Chuck Starcher wrote:Hi my name is Chef Chuck owner operater of Turkey Joe's. We will be opening on 2-1-08 just in time for the big game. If you would like a menu e-mail me at chuck@turkeyjoes.com

When will you be getting your website up and running? I know there are many curious people wanting to know.
Great food along with great company is truly one of lifes best treasures.
no avatar
User

Chef Chuck Starcher

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:41 pm

2809 N. Hurstbourne Pky

by Chef Chuck Starcher » Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:22 am

The web site is up and runnig. We have all the basic info avalible and more will be added as the time allows. We are still on track to open on 2-1-08. Thanks
Turkey Joe's
no avatar
User

Rob_DeLessio

{ RANK }

Foodie

Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:25 pm

by Rob_DeLessio » Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:27 am

Alright folks, I have had the opportunity to try some of their food and it really is great. PLus it poses a nice value. Unlike BW-3's, Chuck and Co, won't call last call until it is really the time for it. Super Bowl, should be big there, as well as the start of the tourney (NCAA), we got them some cool gear from some local schools and such. Make a point to stop in.
no avatar
User

Doogy R

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:15 pm

The purlieus of Louisville, KY

Turkey Joes

by Doogy R » Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:44 am

Chef Chuck Starcher wrote:The web site is up and runnig. We have all the basic info avalible and more will be added as the time allows. We are still on track to open on 2-1-08. Thanks

I passed by today and all the signage from Wings and Things was still in place. 2-1-08 for sure? I am truly looking foward to eating and drinking there. BTW Chuck, thanks for e-mailing me your menu. So glad you PDF'd it. :D
Great food along with great company is truly one of lifes best treasures.
Previous