Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.

Shout Out For Ciao!

no avatar
User

Tony G

{ RANK }

Foodie

Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:37 am

Louisville Ky 40214

Shout Out For Ciao!

by Tony G » Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:11 pm

The wife and I did an anniversary dinner at Ciao last night. Every aspect was perfect! Service, food, atmosphere.....everything! We really liked the interior of the restaurant. Mussels, pasta and authentic Italian pizza. Luigi does NY style pizza downtown (forgive me here but I'm not a big fan of NY style). We were both so pleased with a fantastic evening. This will be a regular place for us now.
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Crescent Hill

Re: Shout Out For Ciao!

by Robin Garr » Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:20 pm

I've been happy with Ciao and have gone back a couple of times on my own. That's a real compliment, because I'm not wild about spending calories or bucks when I'm not reviewing. :)

I think their food is very good, and their Italian-accented bar program is outstanding. If I hung out in bars, that's one of the bars that I'd hang out in.
no avatar
User

Andrew Mellman

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:33 am

Louisville

by Andrew Mellman » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:36 pm

One of our favorite places!
Andrew Mellman
no avatar
User

Mike L

{ RANK }

Foodie

Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:58 am

by Mike L » Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:31 pm

We enjoyed the food and the atmosphere. The only downside that seemed weird was they didn't provide bread. Just seemed unusual for an Italian restaurant.