Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.
no avatar
User

JustinHammond

{ RANK }

Foodie

Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:26 pm

Lyndon, KY 40222

Re: Hull & High Water opening Sept. 28

by JustinHammond » Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:27 pm

Per their Facebook. Closing for good as soon and they are out of food and drink.
"The idea is to eat well and not die from it-for the simple reason that that would be the end of your eating." - Jim Harrison

https://www.facebook.com/Louisville-Eat ... 129849554/
no avatar
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Crescent Hill

by Robin Garr » Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:47 pm

Thanks for posting, Justin. I saw Eric's FB post while I was in the middle of something and never got over to share it here. :(
no avatar
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Crescent Hill

by Robin Garr » Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:47 pm

Thanks for posting, Justin. I saw Eric's FB post while I was in the middle of something and never got over to share it here. :(
no avatar
User

Chris M

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:10 pm

The Ville

by Chris M » Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:13 pm

"Bonefish is okay but again their selection of seafood items is very limited and what they have is stuffed, crested or whatever."

I don't get this comment. Bonefish has a rotating selection of 6-8 kinds of fish you can order simply grilled or with any number of very mild seasonings. They do a lemon butter sauce that goes great with any of the selections or the FOTD. That is in addition to any number of dishes using a variety of seafood as the primary ingredient (shrimp, scallops, lobster, mussels, clams etc).

The entire menu is seafood, except for the obligatory steak and chicken for that one person in the party who "doesn't like fish."

Bonefish is literally the definition of a seafood restaurant. And for a chain, a pretty darn good one.
no avatar
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Crescent Hill

by Robin Garr » Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:42 pm

Chris M wrote:Bonefish is literally the definition of a seafood restaurant. And for a chain, a pretty darn good one.

Same chain that runs Carrabba's, I believe, and in both cases, "for a chain, a pretty darn good one."
Previous