Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.

Sarang

no avatar
User

Rich S

{ RANK }

Foodie

Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:07 am

Sarang

by Rich S » Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:52 am

I finally got around to trying this Korean restaurant in the Highlands, and I’m glad I did. It’s a small place with only a few tables, and you order at the counter (I suspect much of their business is carryout). The menu has about a dozen options, including bibimbap, bulgogi, soft tofu stew and tteok-bokki (rice cakes). I got chicken bulgogi to go, and it was quite tasty.

Sarang is at 1908 Eastern Parkway, just west of Bardstown Road (there’s parking behind the building, off Sherwood Avenue). The restaurant’s Facebook page hasn’t been updated lately, but the menu posted there is pretty close to the one I picked up last week.

https://www.facebook.com/Sarang-Korean- ... 110113793/
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Crescent Hill

Re: Sarang

by Robin Garr » Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:24 am

Thanks for the report, Rich. That's definitely a case of a restaurant hiding in plain sight.
no avatar
User

MarieP

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:56 pm

St. Matthews

by MarieP » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:09 pm

I was actually headed that way today and am now waiting on some Bulgogi Bibimbap and mango Boba tea to go! I never knew this place was here...
no avatar
User

MarieP

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:56 pm

St. Matthews

by MarieP » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:28 pm

Delicious!!!! Will be back again. Prompt, professional, friendly take out!