Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.
no avatar
User

RichardM

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:18 am

Louisville, KY

10 Restaurants In Louisville You've NEVER visited.

by RichardM » Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:10 pm

Here's a video of 10 places to eat with great food you have never been to. Why is that?

https://www.facebook.com/courierjournal ... f=NEWSFEED

I'll meet you for lunch at any of them.

Richard
Richard Lord Meadows, Earl of Vienna, Marquess of Morgantown and Westover, Baronet of Parkersburg, and West Virginia’s Ambassador to the Portland Neighborhood.
no avatar
User

Iggy C

{ RANK }

Foodie

Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:33 am

Re: 10 Restaurants In Louisville You've NEVER visited.

by Iggy C » Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:58 pm

Six out of ten for me. Robin has reviewed the Table and Irma Dee's, if I'm not mistaken. I tried Angie's the other day -- they have a good fried catfish. My favorite on the list is Rooftop Grill, but I have a weakness for jerk chicken. Curious about that ice cream place and Fredrick's. Will have to give those a try.
no avatar
User

viktor.navarro

{ RANK }

Just got here

Tue May 16, 2017 2:50 am

Re: 10 Restaurants In Louisville You've NEVER visited.

by viktor.navarro » Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:47 am

I've actually been to Irma Dee's when I happened to be in Parkland with a friend. it's a nice little place. Same goes for Cup of Joy, it's a family place, I liked it there with my stepson when I was married. Good memories. Love the food there, but kinda don't want to go alone now.
Other restaurants, I actually don't know. Not bad, not bad.