Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Crescent Hill

Sullivan's Tap House opening April 27 in former BBC

by Robin Garr » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:43 am

Sullivan’s Tap House, the new bar and restaurant concept in St. Matthews formerly BBC, will open to the public at 10 p.m. Thursday, April 27 ,following an earlier invitation-only VIP Party. Partners John Sullivan, Matt Taylor, and Breno Giacomino say they are excited to get up and running just in time for Derby.

“After opening concepts in DC and Philly coming back to Louisville became top priority when Sully's [in Fourth Street Live] closed. Being able to open an updated version of a place (Sully's) that was our home base for years is a dream come true. Once our concept was finalized we began actively looking for a location in the city that would be ideal for what we are looking to accomplish. When the BBC deal was presented to us it was a no brainer,” said Taylor.

Sullivan’s will offer a gastro pub style menu from Chef Steven Dunn (formerly at The Hub and Corbetts) that includes locally sourced food and more than 20 craft beers. The restaurant will have 30-plus TVs, happy hour specials, and DJ’s on Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays. Some signature cocktails will include Monster Mules (64 oz. shareable cocktail) and the Kentucky Sunrise. Signature menu items will include the $5 burger, cheesesteak egg rolls, hot brown sliders, late night pizza slices, and more.

“I'm really excited to get this menu out to the public. Our location is amazing, and with lots of parking we will hopefully become a neighborhood staple for lunch, dinner, and after work snacks,” says Dunn.

Stay tuned for more announcements from Sullivan’s on upcoming exciting Derby week events. For more information visit sullivanstaphouse.com or Sullivan’s Tap House on Facebook and Instagram.
no avatar
User

neal.johnson

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:13 pm

Beechmont

Re: Sullivan's Tap House opening April 27 in former BBC

by neal.johnson » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:21 pm

What? No duck fact popcorn? :wink:
no avatar
User

scott.wade

{ RANK }

Foodie

Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:35 pm

by scott.wade » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:39 am

My interest decreased at, "Some signature cocktails will include Monster Mules (64 oz. shareable cocktail)".

Not a fan of my drinking my dinning companions' backwash.
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Crescent Hill

by Robin Garr » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:14 am

scott.wade wrote:My interest decreased at, "Some signature cocktails will include Monster Mules (64 oz. shareable cocktail)".

Not a fan of my drinking my dinning companions' backwash.

:lol:

Separate glasses, maybe?