Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.

gelato gilberto hiatus

no avatar
User

Justin Gilbert

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:12 am

gelato gilberto hiatus

by Justin Gilbert » Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:26 pm

Hello everybody. Kristin and I would like to let everyone know that we will be in Italy starting tomorrow. During this time the store will be closed. However, our gelato will still be available at Primo's and Caffe Classico. The store will re-open February 7 just in time to offer some of our valentine's day flavors such as passionfruit and chocolate chianti.

We are going to Italy to attend SIGEP, the annual gelato trade show which is convened in Rimini every year. So, we will be back soon with the latest news from the world of gelato. Stay tuned!
Justin Gilbert
co-owner
Gelato Gilberto
justin@gelatogilberto.com
no avatar
User

Doogy R

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:15 pm

The purlieus of Louisville, KY

Re: gelato gilberto hiatus

by Doogy R » Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:36 pm

Justin Gilbert wrote:The store will re-open February 7 just in time to offer some of our valentine's day flavors such as passionfruit and chocolate chianti.

I can hardly wait.
Great food along with great company is truly one of lifes best treasures.
no avatar
User

GaryF

{ RANK }

Foodie

Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:05 am

by GaryF » Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:23 pm

I can't wait to see what kind of present you bring back to Louisville. Have a wonderful time.