Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.
no avatar
User

James Natsis

{ RANK }

Foodie

Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:34 pm

Coffee Zone in Westport Village

by James Natsis » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:32 am

I don't recall seeing a post on this earlier. Many may not be aware that a Coffee Zone opened last September in the former Heine Bros next to Comfy Cow. Its run by a nice couple from Asheville, NC. The coffee and other stuff is good. They also bake many of their goods on-site in the back room.
James J. Natsis
no avatar
User

Robin F.

{ RANK }

Foodie

Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:50 am

Re: Coffee Zone in Westport Plaza

by Robin F. » Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:30 pm

I too found the coffee (latte) to be good and the staff very friendly.
User

Leah S

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:31 pm

Old Louisville

by Leah S » Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:24 pm

I was sorry to see them close the Bardstown Rd shop. That's the area we normally head for coffee. Their baked goods are simply wonderful.
no avatar
User

Mike Hardin

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:24 am

by Mike Hardin » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:03 am

James Natsis wrote:I don't recall seeing a post on this earlier. Many may not be aware that a Coffee Zone opened last September in the former Heine Bros next to Comfy Cow. Its run by a nice couple from Asheville, NC. The coffee and other stuff is good. They also bake many of their goods on-site in the back room.

Westport Village, not Westport Plaza.
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Crescent Hill

by Robin Garr » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:37 am

Mike Hardin wrote:
James Natsis wrote:I don't recall seeing a post on this earlier. Many may not be aware that a Coffee Zone opened last September in the former Heine Bros next to Comfy Cow. Its run by a nice couple from Asheville, NC. The coffee and other stuff is good. They also bake many of their goods on-site in the back room.

Oops, good point. Westport Plaza is the Kroger (etc) shopping center between Goose Creek and Hurstbourne. I'll take the liberty of changing the title of the original post to make it more obvious.
no avatar
User

James Natsis

{ RANK }

Foodie

Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:34 pm

by James Natsis » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:33 pm

Robin Garr wrote:
Mike Hardin wrote:

Oops, good point. Westport Plaza is the Kroger (etc) shopping center between Goose Creek and Hurstbourne. I'll take the liberty of changing the title of the original post to make it more obvious.

Thanks
James J. Natsis