Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.
no avatar
User

Doogy R

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:15 pm

The purlieus of Louisville, KY

Corbett's offers upscale dining amidst sea of chains.

by Doogy R » Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:56 am

I found this juicy tidbit over at the C-J.

http://www.courier-journal.com/apps/pbc ... /801160477

I took a few pics the other day. Maybe some folks on the forum haven't seen the place.

Great food along with great company is truly one of lifes best treasures.
no avatar
User

Doogy R

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:15 pm

The purlieus of Louisville, KY

Corbett's.

by Doogy R » Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:23 pm

I hope it's ok to bump this up. Just in case any forumites hadn't seen the place. I was out a coupla days ago and took some pix. Unless you look really hard, you can't see COSTCO...LOL.
Great food along with great company is truly one of lifes best treasures.
no avatar
User

Ron Johnson

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:48 am

by Ron Johnson » Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:08 pm

Nice pics. Somewhere there is a thread where Robin has video of the interior.
no avatar
User

lindabenz

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:03 pm

Eastern Jefferson County

by lindabenz » Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:57 pm

We dined with another couple last night at Corbett's. We were seated in the room to the left of the main dining room. It is a lovely space. The tables are well spaced and beautifully appointed. We were given a tour of the facilities prior to leaving. I love the basement, private dining areas. Very simple spaces with original brick floors, walls and exposed beams. We also heard of the plans for alfresco dining to the side of the building. No view of Costco from that side.
no avatar
User

lindabenz

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:03 pm

Eastern Jefferson County

by lindabenz » Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:07 pm

We dined with another couple last night at Corbett's. We were seated in the room to the left of the main dining room. It is a lovely space. The tables are well spaced and beautifully appointed. We were given a tour of the facilities prior to leaving. I love the basement, private dining areas. Very simple spaces with original brick floors, walls and exposed beams. We also heard of the plans for alfresco dining to the side of the building. No view of Costco from that side.