Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Crescent Hill

Little Jerusalem closed, moving

by Robin Garr » Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:31 pm

Says their Facebook page:

Little Jerusalem wrote:We have now closed the location in Iroquois Manor and are opening a new location called Jerusalem Kitchen located at 4413 Saint Rita Drive, Louisville, Ky 40219.
We will be maintaining our Facebook page and our Gmail account Littlejerusalemcafe@gmail.com regarding updates about opening day, after the holidays.
Please contact us if there are any questions.
We are grateful to everyone who has been with us in our journey. It has been wonderful getting to know the community and being a part of so many special occasions. Thank you all again.
Have a safe and Happy Holidays!

On Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/Little-Jerusal ... 0445990850
no avatar
User

Iggy C

{ RANK }

Foodie

Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:33 am

Re: Little Jerusalem closed, moving

by Iggy C » Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:10 pm

At least they aren't closing for good. Love that place.
no avatar
User

Bryan Shepherd

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:58 pm

Between Here and There

by Bryan Shepherd » Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:17 pm

Isn't that the spot where restaurants go to die? Nothing seems to work there.
BShep
User

BevP

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sat May 01, 2010 11:06 pm

Bullitt County KY

by BevP » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:33 am

Jerusalem Kitchen is open now on St Rita Drive off Preston nearly across from Southern High School . I have been there twice with my husband the first time about 2 weeks ago and the place was crowded, but today we were the only ones in the place. We travel to the east end all the time to eat you east enders could come our way to support this place. I never made it to the place when it was in Beechmont just because I kept forgetting but this is amazing food. Not meaning to be political but what better way to support our local immigrants than to support their businesses,and enjoy great food while you are at it.
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Crescent Hill

by Robin Garr » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:48 am

BevP wrote:We travel to the east end all the time to eat you east enders could come our way to support this place. I never made it to the place when it was in Beechmont just because I kept forgetting but this is amazing food. Not meaning to be political but what better way to support our local immigrants than to support their businesses,and enjoy great food while you are at it.

Well said, Bev. I'll head out that way soon. :)