Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.

Ciao??

no avatar
User

Tony G

{ RANK }

Foodie

Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:37 am

Louisville Ky 40214

Ciao??

by Tony G » Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:15 pm

Anyone been yet? My wife knows Luigi from work downtown. She just told me she wants to go for her birthday in Dec. The menu on the website looks really good. I'm looking forward to the visit.
User

Lonnie Turner

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:34 am

Highlands

Re: Ciao??

by Lonnie Turner » Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:19 pm

My wife & I went for a late lunch Friday. I had a slice of pizza that I liked. It was unencumbered by buckets of red oil rolling off it that is so common so that was a bonus. Diane had the monkey bread before her main dish & took half of it home. She liked it and it appeared to have chunks of pepperoni or something baked inside it. Her main was a meatball panini that she praised. The interior is attractive. It's much more open now with some of the wall sections down past the bar area going towards the back. The open feel is enhanced by the line of windows. We'll be back and try them for dinner sometime to check out the full menu.