Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.

Allan Rosenberg at Zeggz?

no avatar
User

Ellen P

{ RANK }

Foodie

Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:44 pm

Allan Rosenberg at Zeggz?

by Ellen P » Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:52 pm

In our 'valu pak coupon' envelope, one coupon is for Zeggz. Besides getting free entree with purchase of an entree or large drink, it announces: new executive chef Allan Rosenberg. This is for all locations. Ellen
User

Jeff Cavanaugh

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:49 am

Re: Allan Rosenberg at Zeggz?

by Jeff Cavanaugh » Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:59 pm

Ellen P wrote:In our 'valu pak coupon' envelope, one coupon is for Zeggz. Besides getting free entree with purchase of an entree or large drink, it announces: new executive chef Allan Rosenberg. This is for all locations. Ellen

Is he already gone from Anoosh's operation after like a month?
no avatar
User

Heather L

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:12 am

by Heather L » Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:14 pm

Not true!! LOL......no idea how that happened. In the interest of full disclosure, my mom works for Anoosh and Paula. Allan is still there. Per mom, "Saw him about 3 minutes ago, and while things happen quickly in restaurant world, pretty sure he is still here!!!"

Will pass along info about that coupon though! Wonder where that really should have been printed

Edited to say that Allan did consult on new menu for Zeggz. But he is definitely still firmly planted with Anoosh.
....And be faithful to
Local Merchants Too.
Never buy far off
What you can buy near home.....
(Wendell Berry)
no avatar
User

Allan R

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:53 pm

by Allan R » Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:35 pm

Hello Everyone,
Just to clear up any confusion I am with Anoosh and very happy in my position with Anoosh. My very good friend is the operations manager for Zeggz and I helped consult on the menu at Zeggz before I started with Anoosh. I am at Anoosh's and currently working on a new menu here. Sorry for any confusion.

Thanks,
Allan Rosenberg
no avatar
User

Ellen P

{ RANK }

Foodie

Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:44 pm

by Ellen P » Thu Oct 13, 2016 5:23 pm

Was curious about association when I saw the coupon. Our chefs are some of our biggest, local celebrities so there is always interest. :)
Ellen