Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.
no avatar
User

RichardM

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:18 am

Louisville, KY

Help! ..;Need room for 20+ people LOCAL BUSINESS

by RichardM » Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:06 pm

I am trying to set up a meeting for 20+ people here in Louisville. I had gotten a room at a chain restaurant with a menu that will satisfy most people at a reasonable price point for supper, like sandwiches and fries and such.

Some one said when this was tried before it fizzled because it was not a local restaurant. OK, so all you local places, who can step up? Or if anyone has an idea let me know. $10-12 tickets on average. Separate checks. People being served are service industry employees who understand tipping and will be reminded to care for our server(s). 6 PM. Wednesday evening. October. If you have other questions drop me a line rmeadows@gmail.com

Thanks,

Richard Lord Meadows, Earl of Vienna, Marquess of Morgantown and Westover, Baronet of Parkersburg, and West Virginia’s Ambassador to the Portland Neighborhood.
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Crescent Hill

Re: Help! ..;Need room for 20+ people LOCAL BUSINESS

by Robin Garr » Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:44 pm

Corner Cafe, Napa River Grill, Bristol on Bardstown, Saffron's?
User

Mark R.

{ RANK }

Foodie

Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:02 pm

Anchorage, KY

Re: Help! ..;Need room for 20+ people LOCAL BUSINESS

by Mark R. » Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:53 pm

How about the upstairs room at Coals? I think they also have a room at the new one in Middletown but I'm not sure how large it is. Your group is also a good size for the back porch at Selena's although your price point would probably be a problem there.
Written using Dragon NaturallySpeaking

"Life is short. Drink the good wine first"