Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.

Rice Bowl in New Albany

no avatar
User

charles.minter

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:43 am

Rice Bowl in New Albany

by charles.minter » Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:32 pm

I drove by this new restaurant today. Anyone been yet?

Their website doesn't have any menu info but someone posted pictures on Yelp. Not sure of the rules about linking to Yelp from here, so I won't.
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Crescent Hill

Re: Rice Bowl in New Albany

by Robin Garr » Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:28 pm

Charles, there's no actual rule against linking to Yelp, if the report is valuable. Because of Yelp's issues with anonymity and frequently "odd" reviews, I'm not sure that it gets a tremendous amount of respect here. But if you feel a link is useful, I'll pledge up front not to bite your head off. :mrgreen:
no avatar
User

charles.minter

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:43 am

by charles.minter » Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:43 am

I am having trouble posting a picture, but the Japanese Ramen Menu looks intriguing. I really haven't had much of this type of food but the descriptions look great.
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Crescent Hill

by Robin Garr » Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:15 am

Charles, to keep pictures from blowing up the forum, the have to be sized below something like 750 x 750 pixels. It can be a little complicated, though. If you'd like to send me the image by email (robingarr at Gmail.com), I'll be happy to size it and post it.
no avatar
User

Rich S

{ RANK }

Foodie

Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:07 am

by Rich S » Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:35 am

The menu does look interesting -- lots of Korean dishes, plus Japanese ramen. I may have to take a trip across the river to check it out. Here's the menu, which someone posted on Yelp:

https://www.yelp.com/biz_photos/rice-bo ... ctVtcu5x7Q