Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.

Cookie bouquets?

no avatar
User

Alanna H

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:11 pm

Colorado Springs

Cookie bouquets?

by Alanna H » Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:39 pm

Does anyone know of a LOCAL place that does special occasion cookie bouquets? The one place I knew of in Louisville has closed, and Edible Arrangements just has fruit bouquets.
My daughter just gave birth this morning, and she STILL talks about the cookie bouquet I received when her brother was born 17 years ago (so cute, with the cookies decorated as toy blocks and such, though the cookies themselves were really really bad) and I thought she deserved to have her own cookie bouquet now.
User

Gayle DeM

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:42 pm

Re: Cookie bouquets?

by Gayle DeM » Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:50 pm

It is a chain, but there is a local "Cookies by Design" on Whittington Parkway that makes cookie bouquets.
"I didn't fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a vegetarian" -Erma Bombeck
no avatar
User

Alanna H

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:11 pm

Colorado Springs

by Alanna H » Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:55 pm

Thanks, Gayle! Unfortunately, that's the one that has closed. Their Evansville location will ship next day delivery, so I may have to resort to that...was just hoping to find something I could get today or tomorrow here locally.
User

Gayle DeM

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:42 pm

by Gayle DeM » Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:03 pm

Guess that goes to show you, Alanna,that I haven't used them in sometime!
"I didn't fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a vegetarian" -Erma Bombeck