Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.
User

Steve Shade

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:53 am

Re: Ooh! Oooh! Guy is in town!

by Steve Shade » Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:37 pm

Eve Lee wrote:Congratulations, Fourth Street Live. You just got the restaurant you deserve.

To be fair: I've never sat through more than a commercial's worth of Mr. Fieri's TV show, but I do trust the opinion of The New York Times' Pete Wells. This never grows old:

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/14/dinin ... quare.html

Hilarious .......... Probably will be able to write the same thing about the Louisville location

At least, I like the Camaro.
"Don't accept your dog's admiration as
conclusive evidence that you are wonderful."
-- Ann Landers
User

Steve P

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:18 pm

by Steve P » Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:51 pm

My daughter wants the family to try this place when she is in town next month - I'm looking forward to it. I mean what the hell, I doubt it can be any more disappointing than some of the local Louisville "celebrity restaurateur" stuff I've tried lately. :? :roll:
Stevie P...The Daddio of the Patio
User

BevP

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sat May 01, 2010 11:06 pm

Bullitt County KY

by BevP » Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:49 pm

To give Guy his credit if you ever watch any show he is on most of the time he does not take himself too seriously. I don't think much of him as a chef but more of an entertainer who cooks. I doubt if I will ever go to his place here in town as I have never stepped foot in 4SL.
Previous