Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.
User

Becca MacGilvray

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:11 pm

St. Matthews

by Becca MacGilvray » Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:18 pm

Hi Scott! Thanks for the review! My son loves the toys too--we started the whole "toys on the stage" thing when he was a toddler ---I started noticing so many other families with kids who wanted something more fun to do than sit and watch their parents drink beer--so we brought in toys!

We had lunch there today and my son was thrilled with the new toys and thought that they had been purchased just for him. As you can imagine, my family and I are very regular regulars!

Anyway, I'm glad that it was a good experience for you and your family--that's the kind of thing we love to hear! I'll mention the veggie situation to Dave and see whats going on with that. Try the Cajun Pasta with grilled chicken next time and I know that you will be delighted! I love it with the fried chicken but I have a love-hate relationship with carbs!

Have a great week and thanks again for the feedback!

Cheers,
Becca
Previous