Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.

Hay!! Chi Wa Waa closed

User

JustinHammond

{ RANK }

Foodie

Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:26 pm

Lyndon, KY 40222

Hay!! Chi Wa Waa closed

by JustinHammond » Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:36 am

Yesterday I was out for an afternoon walk and noticed Hay!! Chi Wa Waa was out of business. Cancun Bar and Grill sign hanging on the railing.
Last edited by JustinHammond on Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The idea is to eat well and not die from it-for the simple reason that that would be the end of your eating." - Jim Harrison

https://www.facebook.com/Louisville-Eat ... 129849554/
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Crescent Hill

Re: Hay!! Chi Wa Waa closed

by Robin Garr » Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:41 am

It was pretty decent Anglicized Mex. That corner is starting to look like another cursed location. :(
no avatar
User

Robin F.

{ RANK }

Foodie

Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:50 am

by Robin F. » Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:48 am

We had a horrible meal there in May. It was our 3rd or 4th visit and it kept going down, and May was the tipping point. Sorry for the nice people who worked there.
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Crescent Hill

by Robin Garr » Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:03 am

Robin F. wrote:We had a horrible meal there in May. It was our 3rd or 4th visit and it kept going down, and May was the tipping point. Sorry for the nice people who worked there.

Well, that often tells the tale. Let things slide, and you don't stay open long. I'm sorry to hear it, though. I hadn't been for a long time, but I went a number of times in the early going and liked it. :(
User

TP Lowe

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:00 am

Shelby County

by TP Lowe » Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:12 am

For some reason this place never grabbed me. I tried. Sorry for the owners and employees, of course.