Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.

MacBook Air For Sale

no avatar
User

RichardM

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:18 am

Louisville, KY

MacBook Air For Sale

by RichardM » Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:39 am

Robin if this needs to be in a different forum please feel free to move it.

FOR SALE
MacBook Air

I am selling my MacBook Air. Below is the description from the back of the original box. I took it to the Apple Store on 6/16/16 and had them check it and reset it to factory specs with Mac OS X El Capitan, the latest version of the operating system. It is in pristine condition. I am selling it because I got an iPad Pro and don’t really need two fully functioning laptops.

11-INCH LED-BACKLIT WIDESCREEN NOTEBOOK

1.7GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 with 3MB L3 cache
4GB 1600MHz DDR3l SDRAM
64GB of flash storage
11.6-inch LED-backlit hight resolution glossy widescreen display 1366 by 768 pixels
Intel HD Graphics 4000
Built-in Facetime HD camera
Two USB 3 ports
Headphones port; built-in stereo speakers
Thunderbolt port, support for high-speed I/O and Mini DisplayPort devices
802.11n WiFi & Bluetooth 4.0
Backlit keyboard and ambient light sensor
OS X El Capitan

You can contact me through here, by e-mail at rmeadowsATgmailDOTcom, or call/message me at 502-FIVE93dash8FIVE3zero with a message or questions. Please give me your DIRECT contact info and I will get back to you. Thought I would give the Louisville Hot Bytes community first crack at a discounted price.

Includes charger w/electrical cord & Belkin carry case.

Asking $600. Price Is Firm.
Richard Lord Meadows, Earl of Vienna, Marquess of Morgantown and Westover, Baronet of Parkersburg, and West Virginia’s Ambassador to the Portland Neighborhood.
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Crescent Hill

Re: MacBook Air For Sale

by Robin Garr » Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:13 am

RichardM wrote:Robin if this needs to be in a different forum please feel free to move it.

Nah, it's good. We're a community, after all. :)

I did un-bold it for you, though, so people wouldn't think you were yelling at us ...