Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.
no avatar
User

Bryan Shepherd

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:58 pm

Between Here and There

Dasha Barbour's Southern Bistro

by Bryan Shepherd » Mon May 02, 2016 9:20 pm

My family made it out to Dasha's new location yesterday for dinner, which is now located right next to Jasmin's Bakery and Angio's Pizza at 2217 Steier Ln, and from the taste of it, they haven't missed a beat. The fried chicken is rockin with flavor and the sweet potato casserole is out of this world!

If you haven't been, do yourself a favor and GO!!!! The owners are about as nice as they come and the food is top notch, that is if you don't mind a few extra calories for the day because everything is fried. It is easy to cheer for their success

I know this has been mentioned on here before, but this area of town has its own corner of the world when it comes to food options. You have Dasha's, Jasmin Bakery, Angio's Pizza, a Russian/European grocery store, a Greek deli located in the antique mall, an oriental grocery store with sushi supplies/products and I could go on and on....this area is truly a melting pot of flavor!
BShep