Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.

Gerstle's Place Spring Menu

no avatar
User

RonnieD

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:09 pm

The rolling acres of Henry County

Gerstle's Place Spring Menu

by RonnieD » Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:41 pm

It is with great pride and excitement that I announce Gerstle's Place Spring Menu for 2016! We have some really incredible, lighter fare for everyone this year. Everything is made in-house, from scratch; we're even making the guacamole to order! Come out and enjoy!

Here's the menu in text, although I prefer the design my wife worked up in the image below much better!

Bowtie Pasta Salad: Farfelle pasta tossed with grilled chicken, red onion and broccoli in a creamy pesto ranch dressing….5.95

Dip Trio: Pick 3 of our housemade dips and a basket of fresh tortilla chips. Great for sharing! Choose from: Guacamole, Pico de Gallo, Chipotle Hummus, Queso, or Spinach and Artichoke Dip…7.95

Triple Tacos: 3 Amazing Tacos off our grill! Pulled Pork with Jalapeño Cole Slaw, Grilled Cod with Cilantro Lime sauce, and Seasoned Beef with cheese and housemade pico de gallo. Served with fresh tortilla chips lettuce and sour cream!…8.95
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ronnie Dingman
Chef Consultant
The Farm
La Center, KY
no avatar
User

Carla G

{ RANK }

Foodie

Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:01 am

Re: Gerstle's Place Spring Menu

by Carla G » Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:49 am

These sound wonderful! And there's beer. :D
"She did not so much cook as assassinate food." - Storm Jameson
no avatar
User

RonnieD

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:09 pm

The rolling acres of Henry County

Re: Gerstle's Place Spring Menu

by RonnieD » Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:42 pm

Thank you, Carla! We are working hard to rebuild the food program here and create a bar where you can come for the eats not just the $1 PBRs! :D
Ronnie Dingman
Chef Consultant
The Farm
La Center, KY