Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.
User

Steve Eslinger

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:42 pm

Highlands

Article about tasty new dishes around town

by Steve Eslinger » Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:02 pm

Just found this http://styleblueprint.com/louisville/everyday/best-dishes-at-new-local-restaurants/ and found it intriguing. Not familiar with the publication, but the author hit on some pretty tasting looking dishes, a few of which I've had: Royal's and Joella's hot chicken (gotta side with Royal's) and Monnik's beer cheese. Thoughts?
no avatar
User

SilvioM

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:13 pm

Re: Article about tasty new dishes around town

by SilvioM » Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:11 pm

I've not had that particular dish at La Chasse, but after looking at the pic a bit, I might have to head up there this week. The other items that I've had have always been impressive.
no avatar
User

Nora Boyle

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:24 pm

Clifton

Re: Article about tasty new dishes around town

by Nora Boyle » Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:24 pm

Not quite click bait, someone knows what they're talking about. Still kind of a grooming/stroking impression. Glad people that are apparently local are doing the writing. It definitely made a favorable impression on me! It's written by someone who actually knows what's going on around town.