Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.
User

Mark R.

{ RANK }

Foodie

Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:02 pm

Anchorage, KY

Lynn's Paradise Café Reopening?

by Mark R. » Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:00 pm

According to this story: http://www.wave3.com/story/30772020/lyn ... -reopening broadcast on WAVE 3 last night there are some strong rumors going around town that Lynn's may reopen again! Not sure but everybody else but I think it's time to let it rest and move on. Maybe open another restaurant in that location but certainly not revive the name and menu.
Written using Dragon NaturallySpeaking

"Life is short. Drink the good wine first"
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Crescent Hill

Re: Lynn's Paradise Café Reopening?

by Robin Garr » Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:48 pm

i think they picked up a CJ story on this that I didn't even bother to link here. It was just another rambling interview with Lynn, who said nothing specific, whipped up a little bit by reporter Sheldon Shafer, a nice guy who's been at the papers since the '70s and still loves to snoop out every rumor in town and give them all equal credibility no matter what. :lol:
User

Mark R.

{ RANK }

Foodie

Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:02 pm

Anchorage, KY

by Mark R. » Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:31 pm

I hadn't seen the CJ story so obviously I didn't link the 2. I think if she's still trying to market the place if a turnkey restaurant with the same concept he needs to start looking elsewhere. Lynn's Paradise Café as we all knew it is gone it will never be back and I really don't think it should be even considered for revival.
Written using Dragon NaturallySpeaking

"Life is short. Drink the good wine first"
User

TP Lowe

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:00 am

Shelby County

by TP Lowe » Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:02 am

Here we go again.