Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.

Bourbons Bistro

no avatar
User

Sherrie G

{ RANK }

Foodie

Wed May 02, 2007 4:13 pm

Much thanks to Jeremy

by Sherrie G » Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:26 pm

My husband, his Dad, and I went for the first time earlier this week. Everything was fantastic. Jeremy was our server - I would guess he is one and the same as Jeremy J who posted above.

Jeremy - Thanks for the wonderful service. I know we were demanding, especially with our drinks. :oops: I typically try to be low-maintenance wherever we dine out. We were anything but that night. And you were nothing but pleasant and professional. Thank you.

Everyone has it right, that goat cheese spread is to die for. Anyone care to venture a guess and tell me how to make it? (We need to convince Nancy Miller to do another “Secrets of Louisville Chefs” Cookbook and request the recipe for it.) My ribeye steak with the oyster mushroom was heavenly. The mashed potatoes were great. I forced myself to stop eating them and take them home to enjoy another day.

I would highly recommend trying Bourbon's if you haven't been yet. It was a great experience all around.
no avatar
User

Jeremy J

{ RANK }

Foodie

Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:30 am

Louisville, KY

by Jeremy J » Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:50 pm

Thanks! Don't worry I didn't think you were high maintenance at all! I'm glad you liked everything, and hope to see you again...I had a strange feeling that you were a Hotbytes poster...not sure why. My only regret was that by the time you were done I had just gotten several tables at once so I didn't have a chance to ask about your experience in greater detail....thanks for coming in, and we hope to see you again soon!
Previous