Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.

True three door refrigerator

no avatar
User

Alison Hanover

{ RANK }

Foodie

Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:27 pm

True three door refrigerator

by Alison Hanover » Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:54 pm

Robin, if this is not allowed please move it to a different forum.

I ordered a True T-72 three door fridge when I meant to order a freezer!!! I know, I know stupid. Now I have to sell this before I can buy a freezer. I bought it from Webstaurant.com as a brand new scratch and dent for $2,500 including shipping. This is $2,000 off of the list price for this item. It is guaranteed to be in full working order with just a dent in one of the doors at the top. It is completely boxed up on a pallet and shrink wrapped. It is at AJ's Gyros To Go in Georgetown, IN. If anyone wants to buy it just message me or text me 812-734-6605. Thanks
Alison Hanover
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Crescent Hill

Re: True three door refrigerator

by Robin Garr » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:55 pm

It's fine, Alison, but you might reach more business-to-business people in the Restaurant business/jobs forum. Tell you what, I'll put a copy there but leave this one here too. Good luck in finding a buyer! :)
no avatar
User

Alison Hanover

{ RANK }

Foodie

Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:27 pm

Re: True three door refrigerator

by Alison Hanover » Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:09 pm

Thanks Robin, I have my Farm Boy Rep asking all his clients too, and all the other Farm Boy Reps.
Alison Hanover