Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.
User

David Clancy

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:09 pm

A couch in Andy's house.

New Restaurant in Greentree Mall??

by David Clancy » Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:03 pm

So, I had an opportunity to spend about an hour with my daughter at Greentree Mall in Clarksville (just a random visit as I generally do not set foot in Malls for myriad reasons). Anyway, as we were leaving I noticed a sign in a space next to a somewhat generic looking Chinese place that read "Coming Soon, El Camino Express". Does anyone here know if it is perhaps a new venture for the fine folks at El Camino/Silver Dollar or just a coincidence? Just wondering. -Dave
David Clancy
Fabulous Old Louisville
(Is this your homework Larry?)
User

Steve Eslinger

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:42 pm

Highlands

Re: New Restaurant in Greentree Mall??

by Steve Eslinger » Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:09 am

Hey Dave, sorry for the tangent, but I had to commend you on that jpg from King Crimson's Discipline. Fripp and Belew laid down some serious licks on that one. Still one of my favorites from that period and certainly the finest of that particular iteration of the band.
User

David Clancy

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:09 pm

A couch in Andy's house.

Re: New Restaurant in Greentree Mall??

by David Clancy » Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:27 pm

Steve Eslinger wrote:Hey Dave, sorry for the tangent, but I had to commend you on that jpg from King Crimson's Discipline. Fripp and Belew laid down some serious licks on that one. Still one of my favorites from that period and certainly the finest of that particular iteration of the band.
Agreed! Circa 1982 Crimson and easily the best incarnation of the band. Tony Levin and Bill Bruford were amazing on that album as well. Saw that tour at The Greek Theater in Berkeley and it was one of the best shows I have ever seen......but I digress. Back on topic, I seriously doubt that any savvy operator would open up shop in a dying (imo) concern such as that Mall but stranger things have happened I guess?
David Clancy
Fabulous Old Louisville
(Is this your homework Larry?)