Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Crescent Hill

"502 Lunch Week" starts Monday

by Robin Garr » Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:21 am

I'm not clear who's behind this or what their business model is, but it looks like a pretty good deal. Do any of you know of any "gotchas" that I'm not aware of?

502 Lunch Week is September 14-25, 2015

Restaurants offer a special 2-course menu, including a beverage, for just $10 or $15 per person, depending on the menu.

Click for details and a list of participating restaurants:
http://www.502foodie.com/502-lunch-week.html
no avatar
User

GriffinPaulin

{ RANK }

Foodie

Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:34 pm

Re: "502 Lunch Week" starts Monday

by GriffinPaulin » Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:15 pm

We are participating. Not much of a catch to it. We are offering a few options that mount us a "break even" in return we get a few more people in the door, they love their lunch, they return (we hope).

I have some "I'm a 502 foodie!" Bumper stickers if anybody wants them :|
Griffin Paulin

I cook food.
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Crescent Hill

Re: "502 Lunch Week" starts Monday

by Robin Garr » Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:44 pm

GriffinPaulin wrote:We are participating. Not much of a catch to it. We are offering a few options that mount us a "break even" in return we get a few more people in the door, they love their lunch, they return (we hope).

Oh, yeah! I can see it from the restaurant's point of view, Griffin. A harvest of newbies who can potentially be converted into regulars is a good thing.

I was more curious about who the organizing group is, and how they hope to make it pay.