Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.
no avatar
User

John Lisherness

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:25 pm

The Highlands

Hot Bytes forumites nights!

by John Lisherness » Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:31 pm

OK, I'll overcome my geeky shyness...Count me in! (if I'm in town... I travel a lot)
no avatar
User

Erin Riedel

{ RANK }

Foodie

Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:14 pm

Germantown

by Erin Riedel » Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:22 am

The boyfriend and I are always up for Indian food. Count us in!
no avatar
User

carla griffin

{ RANK }

Foodie

Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:32 pm

by carla griffin » Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:49 am

I'd love to try it! Count me in.
Carla
There is one thing more exasperating than a wife who can cook and won't, and that's a wife who can't cook and will. ~Robert Frost
no avatar
User

MichelleJ

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:47 am

Highlands

by MichelleJ » Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:25 am

Sounds like great fun. Let us know the details and my partner and I will definitely try to make it.
Consuming Louisville
very good things to do, buy & eat in the River City

http://www.consuminglouisville.com
no avatar
User

Peg O'Neill

{ RANK }

Foodie

Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:28 pm

by Peg O'Neill » Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:41 pm

Ate at Royal India last week or the week before after deciding I didn't want to fool with Havana Rhumba's crowd. The food was outstanding. The service was a bit slow in the beginning, despite it being relatively empty, but perfectly kind and attentive (without annoying or pushy) after receiving our menus. I found the atmosphere to be very soothing, as well. I love Indian food, but, living in Clifton, usually don't ever fool with Bardstown Rd. despite good eateries, and didn't like traveling out to the Hurstbourne area to eat Indian, even though they are some of my favorite places to eat. I hate crowds and chaos, though, which is why I'd go out to Shalimar or Indian Palace, which usually seem to be less of a hotspot than, say, Kashmir. Hopefully Royal India will have good enough business to be a success, but not *such* a success that it drives me away from going there veyr much. :P (I know, I know!)
Previous