Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.
no avatar
User

GriffinPaulin

{ RANK }

Foodie

Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:34 pm

Over the 9 expanding menu/hours

by GriffinPaulin » Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:59 pm

Starting Monday, August 17th, Over the 9 (120 South 10th street, formerly Old 502 Winery's tasting room) will be expanding its hours and menu. New hours will be Monday-Thursday, 11am-10pm, Friday 11am-Midnight, Saturday Noon-Midnight.

While I have you, would like to mention that we host pub quiz on Mondays. also, Ming Pu, Jeremy Johnson and I are doing our second After Midnight dinner Saturday/Sunday, September 5th/6th, at 12:30am. You can pre-order tickets at the link below, or feel free to just show up- but, keep in mind, the dinner will have limited seating. It's $50 for entry, which includes 5 courses. A beverage pairing is extra, or you can order by the drink as you see fit.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/after-midn ... ndprexshre
Attachments
image.jpg
(165.22 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Griffin Paulin

I cook food.
no avatar
User

GriffinPaulin

{ RANK }

Foodie

Re: Over the 9 expanding menu/hours

by GriffinPaulin » Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:00 pm

A picture of our new menu is attached
Griffin Paulin

I cook food.
no avatar
User

James Natsis

{ RANK }

Foodie

Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:34 pm

by James Natsis » Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:06 pm

The 9th street divide will soon go into the history books as far as Main St is concerned. Thanks to Falls City, 502 Winery, Peerless Distillery, and Over the 9 the beautification of the 9th to 10 st intersection underpass was the next obvious step. Thankfully, our mayor understood that and it will soon be a reality. This will potentially open doors, especially with the Holiday Inn a few blocks up that will be completed in a few months, and the exptension of the waterfront development in that direction.
James J. Natsis
no avatar
User

GriffinPaulin

{ RANK }

Foodie

by GriffinPaulin » Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:01 pm

I do hope you are right. I have a core team in place, but as we get busier and need more employees, I will be hiring BOH staff from the neighborhood. My small contribution to helping bring Portland up with us, instead of pushing Portland out of Portland. I hope other small businesses in the area will consider doing the same.
Griffin Paulin

I cook food.
User

JustinHammond

{ RANK }

Foodie

Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:26 pm

Lyndon, KY 40222

by JustinHammond » Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:05 pm

I got carry out today for myself and some coworkers and it was a huge hit. The Grimanti sandwich and Angus Double burgers were fantastic. Very solid cocktail and beer list also.
"The idea is to eat well and not die from it-for the simple reason that that would be the end of your eating." - Jim Harrison

https://www.facebook.com/Louisville-Eat ... 129849554/
no avatar
User

Adam Robinson

{ RANK }

Foodie

Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:39 pm

by Adam Robinson » Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:26 pm

Went back for the second time, this week. Still wish I could get the pork skewer dish as a sandwich!!! :D
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Crescent Hill

by Robin Garr » Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:54 pm

Adam Robinson wrote:Went back for the second time, this week. Still wish I could get the pork skewer dish as a sandwich!!! :D

A little inspiration here ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdIXrF34Bz0
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Crescent Hill

by Robin Garr » Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:54 pm

Adam Robinson wrote:Went back for the second time, this week. Still wish I could get the pork skewer dish as a sandwich!!! :D

A little inspiration here ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdIXrF34Bz0
User

Gayle DeM

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:42 pm

by Gayle DeM » Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:14 pm

Ah! that was a wonderful memory, Robin!
"I didn't fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a vegetarian" -Erma Bombeck