Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.
no avatar
User

matthew.simons

{ RANK }

Just got here

Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:18 pm

Restaurant Solutions, Inc. Now in Kentucky!

by matthew.simons » Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:31 pm

Good evening new friends,

My name is Matt Simons and I just recently moved to Lexington to expand our company to a new market. Restaurant Solutions, Inc. works with over 1,500 independent restaurants in 45 states to provide a corporate level back office solution that many independents so desperately need. Simply put, we integrate the entire office which includes their payroll, accounts payable, inventory, sales reporting, and menu engineering.

I promise I won't post too much stuff like this in the forum, but I do plan on actively sharing information on new places that are opening and new discoveries from when I am out in the field. Feel free to reach out to me if you think there is anyone that needs our help. Our website is http://www.restacct.com and my twitter handle is @Mattsimons_RSI.

I am looking forward to getting know everyone on here and sharing my findings in Louisville and the surrounding area.

Cheers!

Matt Simons
Last edited by matthew.simons on Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Crescent Hill

Re: Restaurant Solutions, Inc. Now in Kentucky!

by Robin Garr » Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:23 pm

Welcome to Kentucky, Matt! And to the forum ...
User

Mark R.

{ RANK }

Foodie

Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:02 pm

Anchorage, KY

by Mark R. » Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:20 pm

Welcome to Kentucky Matt. We'll be interested in seeing what you think of our dining scene and in seeing what new discoveries you make.
Written using Dragon NaturallySpeaking

"Life is short. Drink the good wine first"
no avatar
User

matthew.simons

{ RANK }

Just got here

Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:18 pm

by matthew.simons » Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:09 pm

Thank you both for the warm welcome! This afternoon I stopped by the build out for Artesano Vino Tapas Y Mas and unfortunately did not get the chance to meet Chef Fernando. It seems like he is a force to be reckoned with in Louisville.

Do folks from the forum ever meet up for drinks or dinner?

Cheers!

Matt Simons
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Crescent Hill

by Robin Garr » Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:46 pm

matthew.simons wrote:Do folks from the forum ever meet up for drinks or dinner?

We have done "offline" dinners on occasion over the years, Matt, but it's been a while. Basically all it takes is an idea and a critical mass of even a few who sign on. Doesn't require moderator action, anybody is welcome to throw out an idea and see if anyone bites, so to speak.