Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.

Cornerstone Grill - Oldham

User

Steve P

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:18 pm

Cornerstone Grill - Oldham

by Steve P » Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:51 pm

The on again-off again-on again-off again restaurant in the Cornerstone Plaza in Buckner is "on again". This time incarnated as The Cornerstone Grill - owned and operated by "Marvin" the former owner of "Starvin Marvin's", previously of the same location. I've been there twice now and I've gotta say of all the reincarnations this place has had, this one seems most likely to stick around. They've done away with the "diner" type ambiance of the former inhabitants and spruced the place up a bit...Complete with a -full bar- (I hear some of the local Sunday go-to-meetin' folks are kinda frothing at the mouth because of this -but it is what it is)...Anyway, the Burgers are good...REALLY good, the apps we've tried have all been well prepared and tasty. As for the rest of the menu there are steak, pork, fish and salad options as well as homemade desserts. Service has been -very- good both times we've been here.

Anyway, if you are looking for an "Oldham County" dining option give 'em a try....right off of I-71 Exit 17 across from Thortons.

4773 Fox Run Rd
Buckner, KY 40010
Stevie P...The Daddio of the Patio
User

Carla G

{ RANK }

Foodie

Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:01 am

Re: Cornerstone Grill - Oldham

by Carla G » Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:49 pm

Thanks for the heads up Steve. I used to go in there and buy their cakes to go. They were the best thing about the place and delicious.
"She did not so much cook as assassinate food." - Storm Jameson