Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.

Longshot Lobsta Food Truck?

no avatar
User

Joni L

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:04 am

Longshot Lobsta Food Truck?

by Joni L » Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:59 am

Hi all!

I love a good lobster roll, and have enjoyed Longshot's version a few times. I had a hankerin' today and checked out their Twitter, and they haven't posted since April. Does anyone know if they're still in business or not?

The only other place that I know of that has a lobster roll is the Fishery, and they make a really good one. I think it might be a special, as it doesn't appear on their online menu. Guess I'll call before I head out so I don't come home saddened. :)

Have a great day!
Joni
no avatar
User

Ed Vermillion

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:32 pm

38 degrees 25' 25' N 85 degrees 36' 2' W

Re: Longshot Lobsta Food Truck?

by Ed Vermillion » Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:45 am

Their calendar on Facebook has them at Humana (Brook & Witherspoon) at 11:30 every Tuesday. It also lists a bunch of other spots they park at. They are alive & well!
no avatar
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Crescent Hill

by Robin Garr » Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:07 am

Ed Vermillion wrote:Their calendar on Facebook has them at Humana (Brook & Witherspoon) at 11:30 every Tuesday. It also lists a bunch of other spots they park at. They are alive & well!

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it was at Eclipse Bank in St Matthews on Friday.
no avatar
User

Adam Robinson

{ RANK }

Foodie

Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:39 pm

by Adam Robinson » Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:20 am

Definitely still in business. I see them on Bardstown sometime when out walking.
no avatar
User

Leah S

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:31 pm

Old Louisville

by Leah S » Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:29 pm

They are very much in business and the newest members of the Louisville Food Truck Association. Do you follow them on Fb and Twitter?
no avatar
User

Alanna H

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:11 pm

Colorado Springs

by Alanna H » Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:33 pm

They are still in business. They make it a point to park right in front of my house every Sunday on Bardstown Rd. Er, my old house. Just moved last weekend....that is the one thing I can say I will NOT miss.
no avatar
User

Joni L

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:04 am

by Joni L » Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:33 pm

Awesome, thanks all! I will definitely check out the Lobsta calendar on their FB page.

I ended up going to the Fishery and satisfying my craving (needed a few things, so hit Lotsa Pasta across the road). It was delicious! They were also serving gazpacho, and I got a little cup. It was good but not amazing, so I just focused on my roll. Happy food dance!
no avatar
User

Charles W.

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:53 pm

Schnitzelburg

by Charles W. » Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:52 pm

Enjoyed it Wednesday. I like their lobster rolls and their bisque. I LOVE their cheddar biscuits.