Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.
no avatar
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Crescent Hill

The LEO Annual Dining Guide is out today

by Robin Garr » Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:34 pm

Here's a link to the restaurant listings ... you can also find links from there to several feature stories (including the HotBytes review of Shandaar and Kashmir) along with some "listicles." :oops:

http://www.leoweekly.com/2015/06/2015-s ... ing-guide/
no avatar
User

Mark R.

{ RANK }

Foodie

Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:02 pm

Anchorage, KY

Re: The LEO Annual Dining Guide is out today

by Mark R. » Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:14 pm

Okay, I'll ask, how the heck did that list of summer dining choices get compiled? It's certainly missing some that many of us here would feel it should be on the list because of their outside dining accommodations etc. and some of the ones on the list are very obscure. I guess it's just a list is a list is a list thing more than an endorsement or promotion for given restaurants. At least the other lists have an author listed so you know who to blame for the list! Your pizza list came out quite well.
Written using Dragon NaturallySpeaking

"Life is short. Drink the good wine first"
no avatar
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Crescent Hill

Re: The LEO Annual Dining Guide is out today

by Robin Garr » Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:22 pm

Mark R. wrote:Okay, I'll ask, how the heck did that list of summer dining choices get compiled? It's certainly missing some that many of us here would feel it should be on the list because of their outside dining accommodations etc. and some of the ones on the list are very obscure. I guess it's just a list is a list is a list thing ...

I wasn't involved with that part, Mark, and can't testify. I'll bet you could ask on the LEO site on in a Tweet to @LeoWeekly, though!