Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.
no avatar
User

Gayle DeM

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:42 pm

The Village Bakery & Derby City Espresso

by Gayle DeM » Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:05 pm

Colleen's baked goods totally rock! They made our Christmas incomparable to any past. Her bread makes Blue Dog loaves seem akin to Wonder Bread.

And then Matthew put together two six-packs of assorted special beers that had my two sons soooo happy!

(An aside) This web site is so much fun. One of my former students from the late 80's just contacted me because she had noticed my unusual name format on this website.
no avatar
User

Shawn Vest

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:10 pm

850 main street, charlestown, indiana

by Shawn Vest » Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:05 pm

derby city does beer very well, i must say
Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza. D Barry
www.ctownpizzaco.com
850 MAIN 812-256-2699
no avatar
User

Sherrie G

{ RANK }

Foodie

Wed May 02, 2007 4:13 pm

Re: The Village Bakery & Derby City Espresso

by Sherrie G » Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:36 pm

Gayle DeM wrote:And then Matthew put together two six-packs of assorted special beers that had my two sons soooo happy!

(An aside) This web site is so much fun. One of my former students from the late 80's just contacted me because she had noticed my unusual name format on this website.

Gayle,

Your two sons are 21 or older, right? :lol:
(BTW, thanks for the name and number of a handyman. I'll let you know how it works out.)

I agree, this website is so much fun. Where else can you poke fun at strangers and get advice on where, and what, to eat around town.
no avatar
User

C. Devlin

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:42 pm

Re: The Village Bakery & Derby City Espresso

by C. Devlin » Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:58 pm

Gayle DeM wrote:Colleen's baked goods totally rock! They made our Christmas incomparable to any past. Her bread makes Blue Dog loaves seem akin to Wonder Bread.

And then Matthew put together two six-packs of assorted special beers that had my two sons soooo happy!

Gayle, it was lovely to be able to meet you and your aunt and your beautiful cat. And I'm so glad I was able to make your holiday even a little more enjoyable. Thanks so much for your words of support.