Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.

Back on the radar

no avatar
User

TP Lowe

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:00 am

Shelby County

Back on the radar

by TP Lowe » Tue May 26, 2015 7:28 am

Haven't been to Seviche for a very long time, but it's back on my short list after a really terrific dinner last night.

Service was a tad bizarre (fifteen minute wait before a server took our drink order, and that was only after proactively asking to order), but dinner was really fabulous. Sorry that I had let the short drive from Shelby County get in the way of enjoying Seviche.
no avatar
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Crescent Hill

Re: Back on the radar

by Robin Garr » Tue May 26, 2015 8:09 am

Seviche is always in my top five, sometimes in the top one.

I hate to hear about your service issue, but I bet Anthony would hate to hear it even more ....
no avatar
User

TP Lowe

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:00 am

Shelby County

Re: Back on the radar

by TP Lowe » Tue May 26, 2015 8:41 am

Robin Garr wrote:I hate to hear about your service issue, but I bet Anthony would hate to hear it even more ....

It definitely didn't ruin an otherwise wonderful experience. I think the servers were just simply confused about who was supposed to cover our table (although there were a couple other hiccups during a Memorial Day evening when the traffic was pretty light).

Again, the dinner was fabulous.