Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.
no avatar
User

Madi D

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:35 pm

Highlands

Simon Majumdar Book Signing & Dinner 5/28

by Madi D » Thu May 21, 2015 2:42 pm

Posted with Robin's permission...

Join us on Thursday, May 28th for a book signing and dinner with writer and Food Network personality Simon Majumdar.

Simon set out across the United States to discover what it means to be American, one bite at a time. He shares his experience in the resulting book "Fed, White and Blue- Finding America with My Fork".

Reception guests will have the opportunity to purchase the book and have it signed by the author.

After the reception we will host a 4 course Indian/Latin fusion dinner collaboration between Majumdar and Chef Anthony Lamas. Dinner guests will dine with Majumdar as he discusses his travels and experiences across America.

6:00pm Reception and Book Signing (open to the public)
7:15pm Dinner (reservations required)

“If I really wanted to go and find out more about America and Americans, food was the best – in fact the only- way I should do it. I knew from all my previous travels that the moment you talk to people about the food they eat or, better still, ask them to eat with them, they not only open up their kitchens, but also their lives, allowing you to experience a side of them you might never normally be allowed to see. I was certain that if I asked people to show me what it means to become one of them by allowing me to share their food experiences, the invitations would come flooding in.” ─Excerpted from Fed, White, Blue

"Fed, White & Blue" book price: $29.95 + tax
Dinner with Simon and Chef Lamas- $65 + tax and grat

For reservations and more information call Seviche 502-473-8560 or madi@sevicherestaurant.com. Credit card is required for dinner reservations. More information about the book is attached.
Thank you!