Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.
no avatar
User

RichardM

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:18 am

Louisville, KY

Two FREE Tickets To Senior PGA Championship

by RichardM » Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:33 pm

I don’t know if any of you all have seen the truck here in town but, Louisville Dessert Truck was chosen as the food truck ambassador for the Senior PGA Championship presented by KitchenAid.

The truck is now co-branded, and will appear tomorrow at Waterfront Wednesday and Thursday at the noon WAVE 3 concert on YUM! Plaza. The Senior PGA Championship trophy will be on display on Wed and Thurs. Stop by the truck for desserts and to register to win a pair of tickets to the Senior PGA Championship, held on May 19-24 at French Lick.

Besides the great desserts that Leah has those tickets are awesome, plus it is French Lick. Go by & say hi to Leah and register for those tickets.
Richard Lord Meadows, Earl of Vienna, Marquess of Morgantown and Westover, Baronet of Parkersburg, and West Virginia’s Ambassador to the Portland Neighborhood.
User

Steve A

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:13 am

turn left

Re: Two FREE Tickets To Senior PGA Championship

by Steve A » Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:20 pm

I hate to shout, but I found the dessert truck and LEAH HAS BROWNIES!!!1!!!

Shoot, I got so excited that I forgot to register for the tickets.
"It ain't a matter of pork 'n beans that's gonna justify your soul
Just don't try to lay no boogie woogie on the king of rock and roll."
User

Leah S

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:31 pm

Old Louisville

Re: Two FREE Tickets To Senior PGA Championship

by Leah S » Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:17 pm

Oh yes, lots of flavors of brownies. The KitchenAid sponsorship was really fun and has now come to an end. The PGA graphics all come off the truck on Monday and I go back to my former identity. Check out Secrets of Louisville Chefs this Sunday at 12:30 for one more bit of info about the Dessert truck and PGA/KitchenAid. Hope one of you wins the tickets!