Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.
User

Paul S

{ RANK }

Foodie

Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:11 pm

Goshen

Re: Twig & Leaf makes international news - Guardian UK

by Paul S » Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:25 pm

Doug Davis wrote:
Eve Lee wrote:I've long had this theory that certain such kinds of businesses are fronts, because they go days without any customers and are known for lacking in the food and service departments. Tops in food? Not in my lifetime.

Ive got the same theory. La Bamba on Bardstown fits that description as well. There are more.

:lol: :lol:

I'm sure we could do a whole thread of these. I'd add but don't want to open myself to any libel allegations. :twisted: :mrgreen:
User

Eve Lee

{ RANK }

Foodie

Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:18 pm

Highlands

by Eve Lee » Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:28 pm

Paul S wrote:I'm sure we could do a whole thread of these. I'd add but don't want to open myself to any libel allegations. :twisted: :mrgreen:

Now, now. I said 'certain such kinds of businesses.' :mrgreen:
no avatar
User

SilvioM

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:13 pm

by SilvioM » Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:09 am

Paul S wrote:I'm sure we could do a whole thread of these. I'd add but don't want to open myself to any libel allegations. :twisted: :mrgreen:

Since it's been closed for awhile, I feel safe....

On the same block as the Twig, there was a Chinese place that I walked past a couple of times a day and never saw more than one customer in the place at a time. Big space, where Great Flood is now, I think, and it lasted for many years with next to no business. Very interesting.
Previous