Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.

New Korean at Bardstown & Eastern

no avatar
User

John Lisherness

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:25 pm

The Highlands

New Korean at Bardstown & Eastern

by John Lisherness » Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:29 pm

I just noticed that the céfiore frozen yogurt shop next door to Qdoba (facing Eastern) has some new signage in the windows. Before the green light made me drive onward, I noticed the name "Sarang", a sign saying "Healthy Korean" and pictures of food in the window panes.
no avatar
User

Mark R.

{ RANK }

Foodie

Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:02 pm

Anchorage, KY

Re: New Korean at Bardstown & Eastern

by Mark R. » Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:53 pm

Here's a quote from Business First coverage today of the "Closing Bell":

"With the harmony of fresh vegetables and light-tasting namul (general term for Korean seasoned vegetables dish) with the main ingredients, embodying a balance of colors and flavors that is supported to represent a healthy, balanced meal.

Sarang Bibimbap is a balanced food that provides the right amounts of the five major nutrients (carbohydrates, proteins, minerals, vitamins and fats) and traditionally with a Korean hot chili paste called Gochujang."

Here is the entire article: http://insiderlouisville.com/business/closing-bell-new-highlands-restaurant-costcos-coattails-east-broadway-renovation-stop-lite-stops-local-app-upgrade/
Written using Dragon NaturallySpeaking

"Life is short. Drink the good wine first"