Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.
no avatar
User

John Lisherness

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:25 pm

The Highlands

New Korean at Bardstown & Eastern

by John Lisherness » Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:29 pm

I just noticed that the céfiore frozen yogurt shop next door to Qdoba (facing Eastern) has some new signage in the windows. Before the green light made me drive onward, I noticed the name "Sarang", a sign saying "Healthy Korean" and pictures of food in the window panes.
User

Mark R.

{ RANK }

Foodie

Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:02 pm

Anchorage, KY

Re: New Korean at Bardstown & Eastern

by Mark R. » Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:53 pm

Here's a quote from Business First coverage today of the "Closing Bell":

"With the harmony of fresh vegetables and light-tasting namul (general term for Korean seasoned vegetables dish) with the main ingredients, embodying a balance of colors and flavors that is supported to represent a healthy, balanced meal.

Sarang Bibimbap is a balanced food that provides the right amounts of the five major nutrients (carbohydrates, proteins, minerals, vitamins and fats) and traditionally with a Korean hot chili paste called Gochujang."

Here is the entire article: http://insiderlouisville.com/business/closing-bell-new-highlands-restaurant-costcos-coattails-east-broadway-renovation-stop-lite-stops-local-app-upgrade/
Written using Dragon NaturallySpeaking

"Life is short. Drink the good wine first"