Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.

Remember to visit Funmi's

no avatar
User

BevP

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sat May 01, 2010 11:06 pm

Bullitt County KY

Remember to visit Funmi's

by BevP » Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:11 pm

Stopped by Funmi's Café for lunch with my hubby about 1 this afternoon and we were the only patrons in the place. The service and food were outstanding as usual. Hubby had the Vegie and Goat Stew, said the goat was very tender, I chose a dish that was corn, beans, peppers and tomatoes. I know Louisville is blessed with so many good places to eat, I just hope that with so many new places opening we don't forget about the great places that have been around a while. Funmi came out as we were leaving and was so happy we enjoyed our meal. She is such a nice person that works hard to provide an excellent meal at a reasonable price, makes me feel appreciated to share my dining dollars.
no avatar
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Crescent Hill

Re: Remember to visit Funmi's

by Robin Garr » Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:22 pm

Thanks for the reminder, Bev! Funmi's is a fun place, and you're right, she is very hospitable and nice. I hope being kind of hidden in that little nook at the back of the shopping center doesn't hurt them ... I never even knew there were stores back there until she moved in!