Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.
User

Jimmy R

{ RANK }

Foodie

Mon Apr 09, 2007 3:07 pm

Germantown

Why does Flanagan's have a C rating?

by Jimmy R » Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:21 am

Walked by Flanagan's today on my way to Quills and noticed that Flanagan's has a C rating in the window. I know that restaurants frequently get B's for minor infringements, but what do you have to do to get a C? I don't remember seeing one before.
no avatar
User

RichardM

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:18 am

Louisville, KY

Re: Why does Flanagan's have a C rating?

by RichardM » Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:17 am

I just looked up Flanegan's and the last LISTED "C" for them was on 2/25/14 and they have had two more inspections since then with both being "A". It does NOT state what caused the low grade. My *guess* is some critical violation like cleaning material setting over food or inappropriate temp.

The Health Department doesn't make it easy to find the records. Way too many clicks (4). It should be on the front top of their page in BIG LETTERS.

You can check for inspections scores here: http://portal.louisvilleky.gov/applications/RestaurantInspectionScores

The violation is usually on the posted form, but details vary by inspector.

Richard Lord Meadows, Earl of Vienna, Marquess of Morgantown and Westover, Baronet of Parkersburg, and West Virginia’s Ambassador to the Portland Neighborhood.