Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.

Shah's Mongolian on Warnock?

no avatar
User

Suzi Bernert

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:08 pm

Louisville, KY

Shah's Mongolian on Warnock?

by Suzi Bernert » Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:39 pm

I swear to you all I saw a sign on the vacant Snappy Tomato location at Warnock and Crittenden tha said Shah's Mongolian Grill is coming soon. I was on I-65 and will check it out next time I get out that way. There is also a new lunch place where Hippo Wings was, but we could not read the sign fast enough. Hopefully, I was not having a hallucination, having a Mongolian grill this close to home is just way cool!!! 8)
Retired from LMEMS
Co-Founder and House Mother
Berndows Enterprise
"Time to eat?"
no avatar
User

Bedford Crenshaw

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri May 18, 2007 12:12 am

Jeffersonville, Indiana

by Bedford Crenshaw » Sat Dec 22, 2007 9:11 pm

I wonder if they are moving because of B.D.s coming, or if it is simply expansion.
Have you hugged your penguin today?
no avatar
User

Suzi Bernert

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:08 pm

Louisville, KY

It's true.....

by Suzi Bernert » Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:25 pm

we went and checked - it's on the letterboard outside the building. I have a witness, I am not crazy. It is not a very big space, so maybe an outpost of the original? It did not look like a lot of work is done inside yet. Also the other place across on Crittenden is called The Lunch Pail, open from 10AM to 7PM.
Retired from LMEMS
Co-Founder and House Mother
Berndows Enterprise
"Time to eat?"
no avatar
User

Barb T.

{ RANK }

Foodie

Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:47 pm

South End

by Barb T. » Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:17 am

We really do need some really good places in that area. Maybe the day is coming. :)